If you believe content appearing on our website infringes on your copyright, please feel free to contact us from here with the following details:
- Send us please a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Send us the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located, so we can have a look.
- Send us a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- Send us your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
- Finally, send us a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.